PRIVATE HOMEOWNERSHIP 2016
Le lundi 18 juillet 2016
The Cree Nation of Mistissini has adopted a new direction to Private Homeownership.
Private Homeownership 2016
Our new approach to the Private Homeownership will eliminate the two (2) year waiting period that is presently in place. It will also eliminate the need for the Ministerial Guarantee and the CNM Counter Guarantee. This will ensure that the CNM is not at risk in case of default in mortgage payments by homeowners.
The new direction will take into account the approach of a design and build concept with the end result being a final sale to qualified beneficiary/member of the Cree Nation of Mistissini.
Criteria of Eligibility:
- Be a beneficiary/member of the Cree Nation of Mistissini
- No outstanding Rent Arrears -can be included in the sales
- A confirmation of employment for a period of one (1) year or more.
- Demonstrate the Financial Capacity -Qualification letter from a financial institution.
- Produce confirmation of the required down payment ($10,000)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE SEE THE MIICHUWAP DEPARTMENT AT THE ISAAC SHECAPIO ADMINISTRATION OFFICE, 187 MAIN STREET OR CALL 418 923 3461 EXT 247.